Monday, October 13, 2008

Know Your Fringe Parties -- The Complete Boxed Set

Everyday people come up to me and they ask me: "Osh, where can I park my special interest and/or protest vote in the upcoming election?" And, I say to unto them, "Worry not. If you get the Jack of Hearts' Know Your Fringe Parties Complete Boxed Set, all your questions (and your prayers) will be answered. And if you acquire them through this blog, they are yours absolutely free -- a $40 value!

Buy 'em. Trade 'em. Collect the Whole Set.

Well, okay. You don't have to buy 'em. But if you missed any of the ground-breaking posts on Canada's proudest growing achievement -- balkanized multipartisanism -- and would like to catch up (or if you're just seeing this for the first time), here they are all in one 'boxed set'.

  1. The Few, the Brave, the Deregistered

  2. The Work Less Party

  3. The Libertarian Party of Canada

  4. The Western Block Party

  5. A Tale of Two Communist Parties

  6. The Newfoundland and Labrador First Party

  7. The First Peoples' National Party of Canada

  8. The Progressive Canadian Party

  9. The Peoples' Political Power Party of Canada

  10. neorhino.ca

  11. The Marijuana Party


  12. The Canadian Action Party

  13. The Animal Alliance Environment Voters Party of Canada

  14. The Christian Heritage Party of Canada


And don't forget to vote tomorrow!!!

UPDATE: Welcome Small Dead Animals, Island Breezes, and Big Blue Wave readers (and thanks for the kind words, Suzanne).

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

This was a really good series. Thanks for doing it. It was a really good read. I wrote about it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

thanks! well worth the price.

Saskboy said...

Cool, I was planning on doing a series like this, but before I knew it the election was over. The MSMedia really should have done something like this any time they thought of talking about puffin poop.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.