Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Milestone Achievement at SDA

Many congratulations, Kate on exceeding your 10 Millionth visitor to Small Dead Animals today. Of course, without putting too fine a point on it, I would reckon that you get more hits in an hour than I get in a month (maybe two). And as many have attested before me, my best day (indeed my best week) came as the result of a single "Frankly My Dear" link at SDA.

A truly awesome achievement.

So, I know you keep insisting that you "don't need any stinkin' giant fans" but these ones are "special". You see, these are the giant fans from the Cowley Wind Farm, located just outside Pincher Creek, Alberta. According to Steve Janke's leg work, this is the project funded by Carbonzero(tm), and hence by the Liberal party's election campaign carbon offsets.

Enjoy!




Once again, congrats Kate.

Photo credits: Jack of Hearts blog.

No comments: