Friday, January 30, 2009

In 'Loving' Tribute to the Moonbat Shoe Thrower

Surely you remember the Iraqi journalist, Muntadhir al-Zaidi, who threw his shoes at George W. Bush at a press conference during the former president's final trip to Iraq. (If you need a refresher, I wrote about it here.) Well, via the blog Canada, eh?, here's a photo of the monument to the shoe thrower.



Of course, this reminds me of a piece I came across awhile back in The Nashville Files -- "Which Shoe Makes the Best Weapon." The article ranked the Frye Harness 8" boot as having a "high" threat level. Garden clogs had a "low" threat level.

If that's the case, steel-toed baseball cleats would have to be ranked "critical" -- threat level RED. If I wanted to do some real shoe-throwing damage, that's what I would use. None of this pansy patent-leather wing-tipped crap for me.

No comments: